Saturday, April 9, 2011

Round Three - Introduction

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, to isolate this stuff from the other two blogs.

You know, because some people don't want to hear about mucus plugs and crowning.  ;)

It seems like I get more questions from people about my work as a doula than anything else, and I've learned a lot along the way. 

Here, I will be sharing that knowledge.

I preface everything that will be written here with the typical disclaimers.  I am not a medical professional, and you should discuss anything you read here with your midwife or physician. 

My goal: To help educate women out there that pregnancy, labor, childbirth and nursing are not and should not be seen as medical conditions warranting intervention.  They are just a part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts